Ignite Technical Resources is a Vancouver-based Information Technology Resourcing firm, which provides high quality technical consultants to some of Western Canada's best organizations.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who is competitive and self-motivated with a drive to succeed and contribute to our next level of growth. We view our Technical Recruiters more as project managers than paper shufflers. Working with the Account Managers and Recruiting Coordinator, your goal is to help our client match their requirements with our virtual bench of seasoned technical resources.
This is a great position with opportunities for advancement.
- Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Technical Recruiter is responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and management of technical candidates.
- The ability to develop strong communication channels with internal and external clients is crucial to business success.
As a recruiter you are responsible for placing qualified candidates with our clients, this entails the following:
- Utilize internal and external databases to identify potential candidates.
- Place job requirements online to increase available candidate pool.
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals.
- Identify networking activities and professional associations to generate new contacts.
- Managing social media.
- Screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions.
- Conduct candidate interviews and meetings.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms.
- Maintain excellent documentation in the company's applicant management system.
- Lead candidates through the client interview process.
- Build relationships with candidates and clients.
- Network for new business opportunities and referrals.
A successful applicant should have:
- 2+ year's professional / internship experience in Inside Sales, Recruiting, Customer Service, Retail or Human Resources.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma.
- Currently using social media, Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
- Competitive and results driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of technology.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- A strong competitive drive to be the best.
- A 'can do' attitude with energy and enthusiasm.
- Computer abilities in Windows environments including, MS Word.
- Experience in IT recruitment, engineering or scientific professions.
- Competitive base salary, bonuses & commission.
- Full Benefits.
- President's Club.
- Health Benefit at corporate gym.
- Vacation benefit.
- Flexible work schedule.
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite. Wired for people.