On behalf of our Burnaby-based Client, Ignite Technical Resources is searching for a Software Architect to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a globally-recognized brand and work with the latest and greatest technologies.
Role: In this position, you will be the senior lead responsible for the complete architecture of a fast-growing and exciting product that needs to efficiently span multiple platforms, seamlessly integrate into frontline titles and scale to support millions of users.
The Candidate: You bring years of experience designing complicated systems that not only support a variety of platforms, but also leverage key languages in the web technologies and C++ space. You’re a strong leader that has mentored and grown development teams. You can work with junior engineers to provide a development path for their growth by showing them to take advantage of strengths and how to improve in other areas. Equally, you can work well with senior engineers to bring out their best talent to build stronger teams.
- 3+ years’ experience architecting large complex designs that span multiple platforms and technologies
- Experience designing Single Page Application (SPA) systems from backend CMS repositories to hosting environments that render content dynamically
- Experience with JS frameworks like Polymer, React and Angular
- A computer science degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Ability to translate business requirements into scalable and maintainable systems
- Leadership skills, able to motivate a team and drive best practices
- Strong mentorship and the experience to grow engineers
Nice to haves:
- C++ development experience building libraries and/or SPA container applications
- Game team experience, especially with regards to SDK integration and support
- Mobile (both responsive and native iOS/Android) development experience
Terms: This is a full-time opportunity based in Burnaby BC, working at our Client’s world class facility. Standard working hours apply.
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.