Senior Full Stack Developer (Java)
On behalf of our client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Senior "Full Stack" Java Developer for a 12 month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension.
Our client is experiencing significant growth and you must be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. The Developer designs technical solutions and performs complex programming and troubleshooting activities. You will begin working on an exciting security project in an Agile environment.
Qualifications and Special Skills:
• Hands on experience with client-side development of web applications,
(including MVC patterns, JQuery and one of the following: Angular, Angular 2 and React)
• Strong understanding of Java programming language and best practices
• Experience with Java based web presentation frameworks (i.e. JSP’s, JSF, other)
• Experience with Object-Oriented and Service-Oriented Architecture, applications design, object modeling and data modelling
• Version control systems (SVN, Git) and continuous integration systems (Bamboo, Jenkins)
• Highly developed analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with agile/scrum software development methodology
• Strong collaboration and people skills
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.