On behalf of our client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a DevOps Technician for a full-time permanent opportunity.
As a DevOps Technician, you will support a team by introducing new features into the award-winning and ever-evolving applications, focusing on performance and availability, providing infrastructure incident support, restoring system disruptions, and coordinating and deploying changes with minimal impact.
- Java Application Servers (Jetty, Tomcat/JBoss)
- MVC frameworks
- SQL Databases
- Web Services (SOAP/rest)
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Messaging (http, ajax, jms)
- Cryptography, Authentication, and Authorization (AES, RSA, SAML, OAuth)
- Log Management
- Linux command line utilities (ps, top, kill, less, awk, sed, grep, etc.)
- Packet capturing/troubleshooting (wireshark)
- Configuration Management (chef)
- Server orchestration (rundeck)
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.