Application Operations, Lead
On behalf of our client in the Lower Mainland, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for an Application Operations Lead to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for the support and maintenance of applications within the Ecommerce environment. This includes managing the team responsible for the day to day operations of Production and Test environments. The Application Operations lead will be a technical leader responsible for establishing and maintaining a progressively automated approach to application support in Production and Lower Environments.
- 5+ years of supporting mission critical applications
- 3-5 years of managing Technology professionals on projects or in an administrative capacity
- 3+ years in web platform application support
- 1+ years managing 3rd party or outsourced solution providers, or related working experience as a consultant
- Commerce Server, BizTalk, Middleware and queue technologies, IIS, Windows Server, SQL Server, SQL Stored procedures, Red Hat Linux v6+, VMware, Oracle 11g, Networking fundamentals, Couchbase, SOLR, Apache
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.