Business Analyst II - COTS/BPR
On behalf of our well - known client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for Intermediate to Senior Business Analysts for a permanent, full time position. Multiple positions are available.
Any experience with workflow and gap analysis for ERP or COTS implementations is desired.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct workflow and gap analysis for enterprise business processes
- Re-engineer business processes +identify and recommend improvements
- Identify, elicit, document business requirements + define business rules
- Understand + applies business architecture concepts to analysis – ensure strategic alignment with organizational goals, outcomes, business value
- Data analysis + Data modeling
- Feasibility studies
- Prepare business and functional requirements specifications
- Develop user test cases + validates test results
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline
- 5+ years of experience in IT project business analysis
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise-wide projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process re-engineering
- Strong organization and planning skills
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite. Wired for people.