On behalf of our client in Burnaby, Ignite Technical Resources is currently seeking a Network Engineer for a full-time permanent position.
The successful candidate will have proven experience designing and implementing networks, will have good grasp of current security best practices and ideally some hands-on experience with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, etc.) This is not a 24X7 operation. Strong communication skills are mandatory as the candidate needs to be able to participate in compliance exercises and security audits.
- 5+ years working in a network engineering capacity in mid to large organizations
- Hands-on experience with HP equipment
- Must have working knowledge of TCP/IP/SIP
- Solid experience in Network design and implementation
- Good knowledge of routers and switches
- Experience with network security technologies and best practices including network firewalls, application proxies and intrusion
- Virtualization experience (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Working knowledge of any cloud technology (Azure preferred)
Nice to have:
- Security certification is an asset
- MCSE, MCSD, MCP are an asset
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite. Wired for people.