Business Analyst/Project Lead x3
On behalf of our client in Surrey, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for multiple Business Analysts/Project Leads for full-time permanent opportunities.
These positions play a key role in the execution of strategy by understanding project goals, implementing business processes that effectively leverage technology and using mechanisms to monitor and manage business progress.
- Support the development of the application roadmap that drives business value and leverages technology investments
- Support the development and deployment of organizational metrics to monitor performance
- Document current state and create future state solution that articulates the people, process, and technology required
- Perform data analysis, identify the gap(s) in organizational capabilities and develop roadmap to solve the business needs
- Design business process and configure user applications to solve business needs
- Explore and capture business and stakeholder requirements
- Create, execute and facilitate organizational change management plan
- Engage with cross functional teams and work with subject matter experts to create effective solutions
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience with technology implementation as a stream or project lead.
- A Business Administration or Information Technology degree from a recognized institution
- You have proven your excellent comprehension of information systems technologies and application architectures in your previous work experiences
- You bring experience in Software development and/or software applications management
- In your current role, you’ve demonstrated your excellent organizational change management skills and you’ve effectively applied your knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies.
- You have hands-on experience with the development, delivery and facilitation of training curriculum
- Over the years, you’ve refined your writing skills, including the design and completion of professional reports and documents
- Experience in financial institution an asset so you can bring an in-depth understanding of banking business models and the regulatory environment and during this time you learned about banking e-systems such as internet online banking, mobile banking and mobile payments
- CPA, MBA, CCBA, CBAP, ACMP, Lean Six Sigma Certification an asset
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.