Business Analyst - Identity + Access Management
On behalf of our well known client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for an Intermediate Business Analyst for a 4 month contract opportunity, with strong potential of extension.
Experience with Authentication, Security, and Identity and Access Management is desired.
The scope will focus on the early stages of a system replacement project, focusing on Identity and Access Management. You will work with various enterprise system owners and stakeholders to understand and document the current state, analyze the constraints, suggest improvements and strategies, and create development plans.
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct the stakeholders analysis
- Help define the Identity and Access Management Enterprise Architecture principles
- Analyze and document the systems, data, and processes that create the information required for automated provisioning of the current system
- Provide and document recommendations for the to-be systems, data, and processes
- Help design and document the to-be new organizational model (people and processes) for the managing identities and access in the future Information System
- 3- 7 years of experience in IT project Business Analysis
- CBAP or similar is preferred
- Project experience with any of the following is preferred:
- Identity and Access Management
- Workflow Mapping
- Working with a large number of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and active listening skills
- Ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with stakeholders and business professionals at all levels
- Strong organization and planning skills
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume to email@example.com
Ignite. Wired for people.