On behalf of our rapidly growing client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Salesforce Admin to join our client’s team for a permanent, full time opportunity.
Our Client is a rapid growth fintech company with exciting expansion plans. This is your opportunity to work with a talented team to help create an enterprise Salesforce platform from end to end – including Sales, Service, Wave Analytics, etc.
ROLE + RESPONSIBILIITIES:
- Support and maintenance activities in the Salesforce platform
- Diagnosing and resolving incidents/defects
- Managing user access, roles, profiles, permissions
- Monitoring/supporting Salesforce data integrations
- Perform manual data loads, extractions, migrations
- Configure Salesforce functionalities – object design, page layout, validation rules, workflows, etc.
- Prepare custom Salesforce Reports/Dashboards
- Deploying and testing new functionalities
- Undergraduate in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or relevant field
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Knowledge of data integration methods/solutions
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
NICE TO HAVES:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume to email@example.com . Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite. Wired for people.