Dynamics AX Support Analyst
On behalf of our client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Dynamics AX Application Support Specialist to join their team for a 3-6-month contract with strong potential of an extension.
The successful candidate will come from development/BA/Systems Analysis background (not helpdesk). You are expected to be able to establish strong business relationships with stakeholders, partners, and internal IT to understand how the system is used, internal/external influences, and how to improve the current process. You will help identify data extraction rules and behavior to support agile initiatives such as reporting, analytics, and new user experiences. You will work with the integration team to identify, develop, and test business rules for incoming and outgoing data integration scenarios. On the operations side, you will support end-users for various applications. Remote support will be required across varying time zones.
- 4+ years of application support/systems analysis experience
- Hands-on experience supporting Dynamics AX
- Strong systems skills (Active Directory, MS Office, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Knowledge of systems analysis and system development life cycle
- Ability to deliver presentations and lead meetings
- Strong business sense and ability to understand business usage of the system and make suggestions for continuous improvement
- Some experience leading small projects is desirable
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite. Wired for people.