On behalf of our client in here in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Intermediate – Business Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Fraser Valley.
Role: Business Analyst
- Relationship building with business unites and have a deep understanding of their work environment, strategic goals and data systems.
- Help to enhance/provide recommendations to augment and enhance existing business processes to increate productivity.
- Identify the current- and future-state business processes. Complete business process modeling, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices and technology capabilities to drive process improvement.
- Translate customer needs into business, functional, and technical requirements, utilizing industry standard documentation tools and practices for business analysis.
- Provide support, research and troubleshooting for enterprise applications and custom development to the technology department and first tier technical staff.
- Develop solution-related training content and business process/system documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current technologies and regulatory requirements for data and software systems that affect the higher education industry. Maintain awareness of security threats in the software industry; perform analysis and recommendations on how to protect institutional data; develop solutions to enforce security.
- Administrate and maintain institutional enterprise software systems, assist with system upgrades, coordinate testing, and communicate technology changes to campus stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- Business Analysis Certification preferred. Accounting designation preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience conducting business analysis.
- Analysis of Sales, Marketing, and Finance processes an asset.
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.