Product Manager/UX Designer
On behalf of our client in here in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Product Manager/UX Designer for a permanent opportunity.
- Joining the founders and the management team in defining the vision for products
- Gathering requirements, diving deep into user feedback, conducting interviews and researching user pain points and desires
- Creating product spec, conducting product reviews and managing the cooperation between designers and the dev team
- Coming up with success metrics, measuring and analyzing data
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in product management or UX design
- Ability to show products that you’ve worked on and can be proud of
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Very strong communication skills, especially in writing
- High energy and drive
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (CS, UX design, etc.)
Good to have:
- Technical background and coding ability, or strong design background
- Experience creating cross-platform web and mobile products
- Experience in large scale consumer products
- Communication - clear, concise, well-spoken, eloquent
- Product/design thinking - good taste, ability to create spec, think about edge cases
- Energy - to drive processes, overcome friction, deliver results
- Data oriented - know how to measure and think in quantitative terms
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.