Project Manager x5
On behalf of our client in Surrey, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for multiple Senior Project Managers for full-time permanent opportunities.
Working in a fast-paced enterprise environment with the Project Management Office, you will deliver on a portfolio of small to large sized projects that have an impact on all areas of the business (retail, commercial, operations, marketing, IT, etc.)
- Effectively manage multiple projects of varying complexity within set timelines. With your negotiation and mediation skills pertaining to planning, budgeting, issue resolution, resource acquisition and management, you’ll knock it out of the park.
- Be on the lookout and able to identify and proactively manage risks and issues.
- Determine project structure, identify required skills, knowledge, abilities, as well as define roles and responsibilities of project team members. You’ll even get to develop related project documentations.
- Manage project plans: tracking, monitoring, and communicating project progress, requirements, quality measures, controlling of scope, and change control processes. Projects range in size from $500K to $10 million plus in size.
- Motivate and manage diverse project teams (internal & external) and situations to ensure successful completion of assigned projects on time and on budget.
- Coach, motivate and develop team members using your top-notch leadership skills.
- Strong ability to work with all levels of management and staff will be critical.
- Be able to keep everyone in the loop by effectively communicating project objectives, requirements, expectations, concepts, and progress to the team, project sponsor, steering committee, senior management and stakeholders as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, PMP certification or Prince II preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5 + years Project Management experience working on projects of a variety in size.
- IT Project Management would be an asset.
- Passionate about working on the project itself versus managing other project managers.
- Process improvement, application, implementation, project and software development experience.
- Ensuring that governance is maintained for all projects.
- Proficiency in defining project scope, objectives and deliverables.
- Proven experience proactively identifying and managing project risks and issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including project charters.
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.