C#/.Net Developer - Contract
On behalf of our valued client, Ignite Technical Resources is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our client's Product Development team on a Contract basis. In this position, you will join a team of talented peers supporting their core web applications used by customers across North America.
In this role, your responsibilities will touch on all stages of the engineering lifecycle and play an important part in maintaining the high functional and quality standards that our customers have for our products. You will be able to make an impact, collaborating closely with a team of talented professionals in the support of industry-leading web applications at one of the principal software development shops in BC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and support of features and capabilities that are high quality, scalable, and reliable
- Work as part of a cross-functional feature team to deliver complete end-to-end solutions that meet the story acceptance criteria
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan and execute at high velocity
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer issues, leading to rapid and effective resolutions
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands on coding experience developing complex, large scale web applications
- Demonstrated experience working with relational database systems
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
This is a full-time contract role based in Richmond. Decent public transit access and free parking. Work environment is casual and comfortable. Monday-to-Friday, flexible working hours.
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.