On behalf of our globally recognised Burnaby based client Ignite Technical Resources are searching for a C++ Release Engineer to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a vital department within our clients operation and learn about new and exciting industry leading technologies.
We are looking for an energetic candidate who can quickly familiarize themselves with multiple technologies, is a good communicator and works well with others but doesn’t take no for an answer. You will work with Senior engineers and analysts to ensure systems are performing at optimum capacity.
Our clients release team is responsible for 75 engineers worth of work getting into the mainline, the successful candidate will be part of a team keeping the build farm green and continuously improving the lives of our engineers. You will receive training and mentoring from industry leaders and experts in their fields.
- Respond to issues within our clients production environment by working across teams and gathering data to help troubleshoot issues.
- Work with senior team members on releases/updates and patches
- Communicate with team members and those on other teams to ensure effective, accurate and speedy resolution of production environment issues including capacity, lag, etc.
- Coordinate releases to ensure that the integrity of the live environment is protected and that the correct components are released.?
- Works closely with a quality assurance team to ensure final version is up to organizational standards
- Work with developers to facilitate fixing broken builds
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career working in an enterprise environment with the latest technologies, being mentored by experts in their field. We are looking for a hungry candidate who has experience with the following technology from either a work experience, academic or passion project standpoint.
Experience: (2-3 years Minimum with)
- C++, C#,
- Automation in general
- Service Oriented with an energetic attitude
- Works well with others
- Works well with changing priorities
- Know when to escalate
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Large scale Integrations
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.