100% Remote Contract - iOS Developer (4 months)
On behalf of our high-profile client here in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a 100% Remote - Senior iOS Developer for a 4-month contract opportunity.
- University degree (or equivalent) in computer science in an interactive/web design discipline (or equivalent)
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in web and mobile app development including the analysis and development of moderate to highly complex web and/or mobile applications
- 1+ years of iOS development experience in a professional environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of methods, standards and best practices with respect to web and mobile app development
- Proficient in developing mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Advanced knowledge of Objective C
- Proven ability to document web designs using industry standard practices, write statements of work for moderately complex web solutions, break down a complex task into a set of simpler ones, and provide accurate estimates
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with technical teams and other co-workers, work to schedules, and adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs
- Advanced knowledge of server-side languages and programming concepts
- Ability to provide technical leadership, and work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines in a team environment
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite. Wired for people.