SCCM Imaging Specialist
On behalf of our high profile client in the Tri-Cities area, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Support Analyst to join their team on a short term contract opportunity through mid-December with strong renewal potential.
The successful candidate will draw extensively on their customer service and technical experience, work under minimal supervisor and exercise considerable judgment in providing technical support to internal users of client’s desktop environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a client-facing call center, support/help desk or technical support environment (Windows 7/Office 2010)
- Strong SCCM imaging experience:
- Must be able to create, test and maintain OS images with little supervision
- Must be able to create, test and deploy applications and packages with little supervision
- Some knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy and Exchange.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MCSE/MCSA or other certifications considered an asset.
- Experience in a government or not-for-profit organization is an asset.
- Lifting and installing computer and telephone equipment will be required.
- Ability to work flexible hours between 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- Valid driver’s license.
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.