Insurance is critical to the survival of any small business.

You might be wondering, “what insurance do I need as an IT contractor and how do I get it?” or “my business has little in the way of track record and no previous business insurance, will that make it more expensive?”

Not to worry, Ignite has you covered. All consultants working under contract with Ignite are extended our coverage for free GLI and PL Insurance.

Comprehensive General Liability Insurance (CGL)

This insurance policy covers against all liability exposures of a business. This covers any bodily injury or property damage incurred that the insured is deemed liable for.  Premises and operations coverage for bodily injury incurred on the premises of the insured, and/or as the result of the insured’s business operations.

Professional Liability (PL)/E&O Insurance

An error or omission which causes financial harm to another can occur on almost any transaction in any profession. This type of insurance helps to protect a professional, an individual or a company from bearing the full cost of defence for lawsuits relating to an error or omission in providing covered Professional Services.